Norton Subscription Services For Broadband and Mobile Service Providers
Partner continues to directly manage their customer relationship, billing, & accounts/subscriptions. Partner offers Norton to customers as a monthly subscription service on same monthly bill (BB/Mobile)
Simple & Seamless :
- Monthly subscription model for Norton Services
- Licenses controlled by Norton via API request from xSP/Telco
- Customer relationship always between Telco/xSP and EndUser,( Monthly payment from customer to Telco/xSP)
- Option to cancel customer at any point
- Option to integrate with mobile only or PC/mobile
- One time integration with our API services to start and cancel Norton subscriptions
- Same partner integration grants you access to Norton’s robust product portfolio
- “Good until cancelled”- As long as the subscription is paid for, it will keep working, similar to your model
- Single user PIN & login credentials for entire Norton portfolio (Partner Single-Sign-On also available)
Partner – Friendly Configurations
- Partner Co-branding of Norton LifeLock Products/Apps/Websites, emails, etc.
- Configurable links, cross-sel s, upsells (Display/Hide/URL destination; can point back to partner)
- Product features / functionality
- Help your customers protect themselves, their families and their businesses by subscribing to the security product that meets their needs. Norton delivers an easy solution to protect computers, smartphones and tablets—on
- Windows,® Mac,® Android™ and iOS.
- Norton customers have 28% longer lifetime thanstandard customers.Norton customers bring +42% more value during their entire lifetime than standard customers
- Major European ISP Partner
BENEFITS FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
• Give your customers the confidence to go online knowing that their identity, valuable information, and devices are
protected with top ranked Norton Security.
• Offer a single security solution that protects PC, Mac, Android and iOS devices with the flexibility of a subscription
Komdigit as a Norton™ partner for Telco, xSP, web hosting, finanacial companies Value Added Services
Driving consumer acquisition and fueling sales (Norton brand). Norton, focusing on ongoing development and delivery of product/service roadmaps for the Partner go-to-market channels, ongoing business analysis and definition of product requirements in support of channel strategies, conducting channel and consumer analysis as appropriate, and coordinating execution across those teams to ensure an effective and seamless experience for partners and end users.
Integrate broad knowledge of product concepts in emerging spaces to develop viewpoints that inform internal development. Identify and collaborate with internal and external technology partners ISP and telecom providers to drive concept development.
Maximize profitability offering Norton’s award-winning, multi-platform security solutions.
Integrate Cybersecurity solutions into existing bundles/mobile, laptop/ to help improve customer lifetime value, loyalty, and satisfaction, while helping your customers stay secure online.
- Give your customers the confidence to go online knowing hat their identity, valuable information, and devices are protected with top ranked Norton Security.
- Offer a single security solution that protects PC, Mac, Android and iOS devices with the flexibility of a subscription based service.
2. EMAIL US:
We look forward to helping you with your inquiry. While not as quick as Live Chat, we respond to email messages in the order that they are received, and will respond to your email as quickly as possible.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org